Friday 20 December 2013

Introducing The Sparkly Fairy

Hi there and a Merry Christmas!,
 I am so pleased to be joining the Crafting Cafe Design Team.

My name is Emma  (aka The Sparkly Fairy) and I just love to craft...
I live on the South Coast of England, just a walk away from the sea.
My favourite thing to do in crafting is stamping, but will have a go at 
most crafts - although I've not been very successful with
 knitting and crochet!

I'm looking forward to working with all the design team and to sharing 
my creations with you all.

This month we are working with sketches that Nikki has created, 
I chose to work with this one.......


This is what I created with it......
a very simple card just in time for Christmas. I used two holly stamps 
to create the background and coloured them with Promarkers. 
I then used black as a matting layer to really make the design stand 
out. Lastly I added a greeting. 

We would love to see all your creations with the sketches..... 
if you join in with the challenge make sure you leave your link in the
 challenge post so that we can pop on over and visit you.....

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic little CAS card, a great take on the sketch & a super debut project! Welcome to the team!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete