Tuesday 11 February 2014

Embossed Card with Travel Theme

Hello everyone, my name is Denise Fletcher and I live in beautiful 
Bridport, Dorset, where my husband and I retired to in 2004.  
I've been crafting since around 2005, mainly making cards but in the last year 
or two I've veered towards Altered Art which I just love! 
I'm a member of the Design Team for docrafts and am thrilled to be
 the newest design team member for the Crafting Cafe! 
I hope you enjoy my stuff!


Here is my first Crafting Cafe DT card it's for the February Challenge
"Embossing"
 I've used various items such as docrafts clock dies, docraft All Aboard papers,
Madame Payraud papers from docraft (again!!) and Tim Holtz embossing folder for the ticket.
To see more of my work, visit my blog here

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Denise, great debut card!
    I love it! 7
    Welcome to the team!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete