Monday 13 January 2014

Anything Goes - Amanda

Happy new year everyone!  At least all this grotty weather gives us all plenty of excuses to stay in and craft!

Our sponsor this month is The Stamping Boutique, and I chose their gorgeous Rocking Horse digi stamp to work with.  When I used to do card making demos, people would often say how much they loved stamps, but didn't enjoy the colouring in.  If that applies to you, then I hope my project will give you some inspiration to try something new.  I've made a bold and bright new baby girl card, and have coloured only a few details. This technique is very quick and simple and I hope you'll give it a go!  For more information about my project, please visit my blog, here.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Amanda this is gorgeous hun, I love that image and your BP's go so well xxx

    ReplyDelete