Thursday 16 January 2014

January Anything Goes - by Claire

Hello Everyone and welcome to The Crafting Cafe January challenge - the theme this month is "ANYTHING GOES" and we are sponsored this month by The Stamping Boutique!

Our sponsor are offering 3 digi stamps to the challenge winner so link up your entry HERE

This month I have used the Umbrella Whimsy 2 digi from our sponsor - The Stamping Boutique - for my inspiration card:


I shrank the image and pasted it three times - flipping one image over in the centre. I then printed this out onto cream card, trimmed and inked around the edges with vintage photo distress ink.  I then mounted it onto dark brown cardstock, added ribbon down the side and then mounted onto a kraft DL card blank.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment