Saturday 17 May 2014

CREATURES CHALLENGE - SAMANTHA K


Hey Everyone :) I hope you are all doing well and that you are getting some of this glorious sunshine :)

Its that time of the month, where I can hopefully offer a little bit of inspiration for our May Challenge. Our wonderful sponsors this month are Oak Pond Creations  and I used the image Fancy Fish

If you would like more details on my card, please pop over to my blog.


I hope you will be inspired to enter our Creatures Challenge and don't forget to check back later in the month for more DT inspiration.


Happy Crafting,
Hugs
Samantha K
xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Samantha, a great fun card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Samantha! Those little shells are fab!
    Great work!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - beautiful colours & colouring and a fab design - love this one, Jx

    ReplyDelete