Monday 29 June 2015

A furry farewell


This is the last DT post I'll be doing for The Crafting Cafe, and I think I have the honour of being the last to post a DT image on The Crafting Cafe blog too! The image and sentiment are from our sponsors this month, Inky Impressions, and I've sized and printed the images onto my favourite coated card stock and coloured in with ProMarkers before cutting to shape and mounting on an 8x8" card, matting onto black card and embellishing with some Deco ribbon.

To all the friends I've got to know along the way, happy crafting, and enjoy The Crafting Cafe as it moves to its new Facebook home. I'm still going to be crafting away elsewhere, and if you wish to, you can follow me at my blog, or at my Facebook page.

TTFN

Neil

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Neil what a Beautiful card and I love the topper you have used.
    And the sentiment is absolutely wonderful.
    Have a lovely day.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete