Wednesday 3 June 2015

May Winner & Top 3

Good morning all, Dawn here with the 
Winner & Top 3 for our last months challenge
Around The World
Not so many entries entries this time but those we had were all great!
We loved all the different intertpretations of the theme too!
Everone deserves a big pat on the back & I wish you could all have a prize but
there can only be one winner!

I asked Mr Random.Org  to give me a number & he chose


With this lovely little travel themed box


You have won our sponsor prize of 7 images of your choice from
Bugaboo Digi Stamps

To claim your prize, please drop us an email to
craftingcafe@hotmail.co.uk 

Don't forget to grab your winners badge from below!

Winner's badge

Now on to our Top 3 as chosen by our DT






Grab your Top 3 badges from below ladies & wear them with pride on your blogs!

Top 3 Badge

I hope you'll play along in this month's challenge here

3 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you so much! Fab top 3, very inspirational projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo - Thank you for choosing my creation for your TOP 3. I have snagged my Badge :-D
    Congrats to the others too :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete