Tuesday 9 June 2015

Black and White Challenge


This months challenge here at the Crafting Cafe is Black and White. So this time I have decided to do my card just black and white, so I have added no other colour at all. The image I have used is from this months sponsor. It is such a cute kitty it must be a little girl.



I have just used lots of layers of black and white papers and the image has been decoupaged. Then just a bit of ribbon and some gems.


Pop back and see the ideas that my fellow DT members come up with to inspire you. This will be the last month you can join in the challenge here on the blog, starting next month the challenge will be moving to our facebook page. So please join in we would love to see your creations.



2 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning card I love the image and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete