Wednesday 19 June 2013

Day 19 at The Crafting Cafe

Morning Folks
It's Mags here and welcome to Day 19 of our current challenge at The Crafting Cafe.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Delicious Doodles and I used one of their fab images for my inspiration project.


This image worked really well for our Here Come The Boys theme.  Lots of inking, distressing and mica powders used on this one.  For more details please pop by my blog which can be found here.  

Thanks for popping by and do hope you will join in with the challenge.  The closing date is the end of June so you still have plenty of time left to get creating.

Bye for now
Mags
x

2 comments:

  1. Really am loving all the fantastic makes you are all creating with my images. Keep up the good work peeps!!
    Hugs,
    Teri (aka Delicious Doodles)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I have been looking for an image just like this one! Great job. Also, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a great comment.

    ReplyDelete