Saturday 3 August 2013

August Challenge - A Baby Is Born - By Lindsay

Hiya lovelies, Lindsay here, today I have my A Baby Is Born themed  card made using a digi from our sponsor Bugaboo.

Before I post my card, I have some sad news and some happy news, this will be my last post as team leader and full dt member for Crafting Cafe (for a while at least) as I will be starting an art & design course at college in September and although it was a difficult decision to make I didn't feel I would be able to keep up with all the duties involved with being a team leader. I would like to say a massive thanks to Nikky and Dawn for giving me the opportunity to help them get this lovely challenge started and also for all of the support and friendship they have offered me, they are both amazing ladies and I count myself lucky to have been able to work with them.


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you will all join in with our challenge and if you wish to know more details about the things used for making the card please hop over to my blog

Lindsay xx

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay this is fabulous hun, and what an adventure you are going on, Lindsay, I hope you enjoy every single day and bring your inspiration, back here to us, love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, your card is beautiful!
    I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to you for all the work you have done on this challenge blog as well as everything else you have done! You are a truly wonderful person, kind, generous & a lovely friend. I wish you all the very best with your new venture! We will really miss you around these parts!
    Speed ye back!
    Love & Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete