Wednesday 6 February 2013

A Loving Embrace & A Freebie

Good morning bloggers!
It's Dawn here to introduce myself & share my DT creation
for your inspiration!
I have been crafting pretty much all of my life one way & another.
My Mum taught us all to knit at a young age & it went on from there!
I love trying out all sorts of different things! I am a frustrated artist as
I would so love to be able to draw but unfortunately I can't! lol
I was inspired to make cards when I saw what my Mum had been up to!
I attended quite a few Do Craft demo's with my Mum & I
 learnt a lot from those as well as being inspired by the wonderful designer,
who happens to be our very own Nikki of all people!   
Here's my card!


The beautiful image I have used is called 
Loving Embrace by our sponsor,
 LEJ Designs our very own Lindsay!
You can read more about my card here!

*During my Blog hopping to comment on all the wonderful entries for our 
First Ever Challenge at The Crafting Cafe I spotted one entry 
which was sporting a freebie sentiment that I created & offered ages ago on my blog!
I can't tell you how excited I got!

I've decided to share the link with you today so you can hop on over to my blog
& snag it for yourself if you wish!
Thanks for visiting us today! I can't wait to see your entry!
Love & hugs Dawn xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this, it's a stunning design and beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete