Thursday 14 February 2013

We've Got Chemistry - Anything Goes Challenge

Welcome to Day 14 of our Monthly Challenge "Anything Goes" at The Crafting Cafe!

It's Michelle B. with you today and I have been crafting in some form for a number of years.  Once I was introduced to Copic Markers and Digi Stamps, I've placed my scrapbooking on hold (my 14 yr old son will eventually get his baby book done!) and have run with card making.  I have my own craft room, the dungeon as my boys refer to it, and love having my own space to create in.

I'm thrilled to be a part of this fab Design Team and am ready to show you my project.  I have fun working with "The Experiment" by LEJ Designs and the sentiment is from Kraftin Kimmie.  I thought this image would be perfect for Valentine's Day!




I colored the image with my Copic markers, added a bit of glitter and used glossy accents on the bottles.  The paper is from the Love Story collection by Fancy Pants Designs.

Now it's your turn, I can hardly wait to see your creation!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fab card Michelle, great image to use & love that you`ve linked it to Valentines day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant use of the digi - that really made me smile x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Michelle! I love the bright colours you've used!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete