Tuesday 19 February 2013

Let's Go Shopping

Welcome to Day 19 of our February Anything Goes challenge at The Crafting Cafe.

It's Mags here today and so excited to be sharing my first post for The Crafting Cafe challenge.
I live in the East of England with my hubby and two lovely daughters (well, one is at uni at the moment).  I am not sure they will ever move out (they have it too good I think lol).  I have always been a creative person and have tried many crafts in  my time - knitting, crotchet, cross stitch etc.  About 3-4 years ago my Mum introduced me to cardmaking and the rest is history - as they say.  I still work full time and can't wait for the day when I can retire.  I keep telling hubby to win the lottery for me but to no avail lol.

Anyway, here is the card that I want to share with you today.


I used this image from our lovely sponser LEJ Designs for my project.  I decided to do something a little different and I made a gift card.  The little pocket on the front is just big enough to fit a gift card in.
For full details of this card just pop over to my blog and take a look.

Now it's over to you.  Looking forward to seeing your entries in our 'Anything Goes' challenge.  Don't forget to keep popping back throughout the month to see more fab inspiration from the DT.

Thanks for popping by.
Mags
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment